Garment Guidelines and Suggestions
• We print on cotton and polyester blends Garments of any color. 100% Cotton is preferred to guarantee quality.
• We do not recommend polyester blends of 40% or more.
• No garment can be treated with a stain resistant / waterproofing chemical.
• Avoid products with more than a 1 X 1 rib fabric as fabric weave will affect print detail.
• When choosing dark color shirts, please keep in mind that cost will increase as these shirts will need to be pre-treated and printed with a white ink under base first.
• When printing on fleeces please stay with a high cotton blend.
• If poor quality garments are supplied and that are less than 100% cotton, we can not guarantee print quality and will not be responsible for final product.
All artwork should be submitted preferably as Vector art (.eps, .ai.) or as high resolution .psd, .pdf, or .png (150 dpi min / 300 dpi recomended) with layers & transparent backgrounds. Please convert all text/fonts to outlines instead of true font types. File Color Format in RGB.
Converting artwork from 72 dpi to 300 dpi will not yield good results and in some cases we can not use those files. For larger files, send Drop Box links or external file sharing sites.