Benefits of DTG
Print with confidence
- No Set-up fees
- No Minimum orders
- No color limits
- Fast Turn-arounds
- Fast Turn-Arounds
- Long Lasting Shirts
- Soft Print Feel
- Fast Turn-arounds
Our direct to garment printer uses a special ink formulation to provide the best possible results. Our inks used are among the first direct to garment inks to not only carry the Oeko-Tex® Certification, but also be CPSIA compliant* to help ensure they are safe for printing on youth garments.
Frequently asked questions
We also do not charge a design fee if you provided a print ready file. Please refer to our Art Work Guidelines if you decide to provide your own file. There might be a small charge if we have to fix your file for printing.
Bring your own t-shirts
If you decided to bring in your own shirts or using your own graphics for your project. There are a few things to consider when placing your order.
• We print on cotton and polyester blends Garments of any color. 100% Cotton is preferred to guarantee quality.
• We do not recommend polyester blends of 40% or more.
• No garment can be treated with a stain resistant / waterproofing chemical.
• Avoid products with more than a 1 X 1 rib fabric as fabric weave will affect print detail.
• When choosing dark color shirts, please keep in mind that cost will increase as these shirts will need to be pre-treated and printed with a white ink under base first.
• When printing on fleeces please stay with a high cotton blend.
• If poor quality garments are supplied and that are less than 100% cotton, we can not guarantee print quality and will not be responsible for final product.
All artwork should be submitted preferably as Vector art (.eps, .ai.) or as high resolution .psd, .pdf, or .png (150 dpi min / 300 dpi recomended) with layers & transparent backgrounds. Please convert all text/fonts to outlines instead of true font types. File Color Format in RGB.
Converting artwork from 72 dpi to 300 dpi will not yield good results and in some cases we can not use those files. For larger files, send Drop Box links or external file sharing sites.